Sunday, January 31, 2021

Proclaim Good Tidings in the Nations

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:  “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things”. Romans Chapter 10 verse 15, NKJV.


O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen on your walls; they will pray to the LORD day and night for the fulfillment of his promises. Take no rest, all you who pray. Give the LORD no rest until he makes Jerusalem the object of praise throughout the earth. The LORD has sworn to Jerusalem by his own strength, I will never again hand you over to your enemies. Never again will foreign warriors come and take away your grain and wine. You raised it, and you will keep it, praising the LORD. Within the courtyards of the Temple, you yourselves will drink the wine that you have pressed. Isaiah Chapter 62 verses 6 to 9, NLT.

“Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore. Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation! And look! I will create Jerusalem as a place of happiness. Her people will be a source of joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and delight in my people. And the sound of weeping and crying will be heard in it no more. “No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life. No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! In those days people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains. They will not work in vain, and their children will not be doomed to misfortune. For they are people blessed by the Lord, and their children, too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! The wolf and the lamb will feed together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. But the snakes will eat dust. In those days no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain. I, the Lord, have spoken!” Isaiah Chapter 65 verses 17 to 25, NLT.

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, promising never again to desert them but only to do them good. I will put a desire into their hearts to worship me, and they shall never leave me. I will rejoice to do them good and will replant them in this land with great joy. Just as I have sent all these terrors and evils upon them, so will I do all the good I have promised them. Fields will again be bought and sold in this land now ravaged by the Babylonians, where men and animals alike have disappeared. Yes, fields shall once again be bought and sold – deeds signed and sealed and witnessed – in the country of Benjamin and here in Jerusalem, in the cities of Judah and in the hill country; in the Philistine plain and in the Negeb too, for some day I will restore prosperity to them. Jeremiah Chapter 32 verses 40 to 44, TLB.

You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favor her, yes, the set time has come. Psalm 102 verse 13, NKJV.

Nevertheless, the time will come when I will heal Jerusalem's damage and give her prosperity and peace. I will rebuild the cities of both Judah and Israel and restore their fortunes. And I will cleanse away all their sins against me and pardon them. Then this city will be an honor to me, and it will give me joy and be a source of praise and glory to me before all the nations of the earth. The people of the world will see the good I do for my people and will tremble with awe. The Lord declares that the happy voices of bridegrooms and of brides and the joyous song of those bringing offerings to the Lord will be heard again in this doomed land. The people will sing, praise the Lord! For he is good and his mercy endures forever!  For I will make this land happier and more prosperous than it has ever been before. This land – though every man and animal and city is doomed – will once more see shepherds leading sheep and lambs. Once again, their flocks will prosper in the mountain villages and in the cities east of the Philistine plain, in all the cities of the Negeb, in the land of Benjamin, in the vicinity of Jerusalem, and in all the cities of Judah. Yes, the day will come, says the Lord, when I will do for Israel and Judah all the good I promised them. Jeremiah Chapter 33 verses 6 to 14, TLB, The Family Devotions Bible.

I will cause my people to walk on you once again, and you will be their inheritance. You will never again devour their children. Ezekiel Chapter 36 verse 12, NLT.

Email: olivesfamily@yahoo.com

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/olivesfamily

http://www.amazon.com/Uyoyou-Christiana-Charles-Iyoha/e/B00JLO15SM

http://olivescitychurch.online.church/

https://olives-university.eduongo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possess the Gates of Your Enemies

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha The Bible records that the siblings of Rebekah blessed her and prayed that her descendants woul...