Thursday, February 18, 2021

Proclaim Good Tidings in the Nations 3

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

Expansion


Listen to me, all who hope for deliverance, who seek the Lord! Consider the quarry from which you were mined, the rock from which you were cut! Yes, think about your ancestors Abraham and Sarah, from whom you came. You worry at being so small and few, but Abraham was only one when I called him. But when I blessed him, he became a great nation. And the Lord will bless Israel again, and make her deserts blossom; her barren wilderness will become as beautiful as the Garden of Eden. Joy and gladness will be found there, thanksgiving and lovely songs. Isaiah Chapter 51 verses 1 to 3, TLB, The Family Devotions Bible.

O house of Israel, trust in the LORD – he is their help and shield. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD – he is their help and shield. You who fear him, trust in the LORD – he is their help and shield. The LORD remembers us and will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel, he will bless the house of Aaron, He will bless those who fear the LORD – small and great alike. May the LORD make you increase, both you and your children. May you be blessed by the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 115 verses 9 to 15, NIV, Women’s Devotional Bible.

Protection Plan

God always has a deliverance and protection plan for His people. The Lord is your keeper and your shield; therefore, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying], Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him. Psalm 2 KJV.

He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprises. He taketh the wise in their own craftiness; and the counsel of the forward is carried headlong. Job Chapter 5 verses 12 and 13 KJV.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.  A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91 KJV.

Divine Provision

The Lord is your Shepherd and you have everything you need. God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, every one of your needs.

The LORD will give you an abundance of good things in the land he swore to give your ancestors – many children, numerous livestock, and abundant crops. The LORD will send rain at the proper time from his rich treasury in the heavens to bless all the work you do. You will lend to many nations, but you will never need to borrow from them. If you listen to these commands of the LORD your God and carefully obey them, the LORD will make you the head and not the tail, and you will always have the upper hand. You must not turn away from any of the commands I am giving you today to follow after other gods and worship them. Deuteronomy Chapter 28 verses 11 to 13.

Email: olivesfamily@yahoo.com

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/olivesfamily

http://www.amazon.com/Uyoyou-Christiana-Charles-Iyoha/e/B00JLO15SM

http://olivescitychurch.online.church/

https://olives-university.eduongo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possess the Gates of Your Enemies

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha The Bible records that the siblings of Rebekah blessed her and prayed that her descendants woul...