Thursday, August 17, 2017

His Grace

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

Amazing, Abounding, yet free
Yours for the taking
If only you will stretch out your hands
And put them in His
As He leads and guides you
In the ancient paths of
Justice, love, holiness
Paid for by Jesus Christ.
 
GRACE
Grace?
Not for me.
I have all it takes
Money, beauty, great intellect
What else can anyone ask for?
Morals?
I do not drink, smoke, or fornicate
I do not tell lies, cheat or defraud
Really?
Yes
Great but you need grace
The grace of God
For salvation by faith and freedom from SIN
Surrender it all TODAY and enjoy GRACE
The great work of God.
Great Grace
You took it all
The sneers, mockery, false accusations and ridicule
The pain that I deserved
You took in your flesh
As the soldiers whipped you, struck you mercilessly
My God, You suffered for me
What grace, such great grace
That freed me from the shackles
Of sin, death and poverty
Lord, I appreciate Your grace and will

Serve you all the days of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possess the Gates of Your Enemies

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha The Bible records that the siblings of Rebekah blessed her and prayed that her descendants woul...